When collecting tickets we ask that you bring photographic identification with you. This would need to be a valid document with both your name and a clear photograph on it. We suggest a full or provisional drivers licence or a passport.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an e-ticket/Print@Home option?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets, what should I do?
- I have not received my email confirmation, what should I do?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- How can I book my tickets to visit today?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets/the PDF is corrupted, what should I do?
- How can I collect my tickets?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I've forgotten my trade voucher, what should I do?