Yes, we do have T-loop systems available on the London Eye River Cruise. These are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for Guests with Hearing or Visual Impairments?
- Can I hire a wheelchair?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Are wheelchairs permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- How do wheelchair users board the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are mobility scooter permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are there T-loop systems available on the London Eye River Cruise?
- I’m concerned about the size of my wheelchair will I be able to board?