Guests of all ages may participate in the Champagne Experience. There are soft drink options available for children and those who do not wish to drink alcohol. Guests aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian aged 18+ and all children aged 3+ must have a valid Champagne Experience ticket. For guests Under 3, there will be the option to select a free ticket during booking.
Articles in this section
- Under 3s Go Free - How to Book
- How old must you be to enter the attraction unaccompanied?
- If I am 16 years old, but would like to bring my friends who are 15 years old, can we visit without an adult aged 18+?
- Is the London Eye suitable for children?
- Can I book only a child ticket online?
- What age restrictions are in place at the London Eye?
- Can a child participate in the Champagne Experience?