If you have your email confirmation, you can press the green button on the email that says view tickets. This while then load up your E-tickets. You can show these on your phone instead of printing your tickets. If you would still like to print your tickets then you can do so inside our ticket office with your order number.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an e-ticket/Print@Home option?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets, what should I do?
- I have not received my email confirmation, what should I do?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- How can I book my tickets to visit today?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets/the PDF is corrupted, what should I do?
- How can I collect my tickets?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there, what should I do?
- I can't print my confirmation, what should I do?