If you have purchased your Coca-Cola London Eye ticket through a third party company you will have been issued a trade voucher. Please be aware that without an original trade voucher for your purchase we are unable to issue your tickets. Please speak directly with the company that you purchased from for assistance.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my email confirmation, what should I do?
- How can I collect my tickets?
- Do you offer an e-ticket/Print@Home option?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets, what should I do?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets/the PDF is corrupted, what should I do?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I've forgotten my trade voucher, what should I do?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there, what should I do?