On occasions, a payment fails online due to additional security checks not being passed. Your bank initially approves the money in your account, but because the booking did not process we would not take the money. You do not need to take any action, simply monitor your account and you will soon see the transaction disappear.
Articles in this section
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I arrive?
- Is there enough time to see everything if I select the latest time slot?
- I'm having issues booking online, what should I do?
- Can I use PayPal to purchase my tickets?
- I have two paid bookings, what should I do?
- Why has my payment failed?
- I'm having problems with the items in my basket, what should I do?
- I failed payment security screening - what should I do?
- Why has the online discount not been applied to my booking?