On occasions, a payment fails online due to additional security checks not being passed. Your bank initially approves the money in your account, but because the booking did not process we would not take the money. You do not need to take any action, simply monitor your account and you will soon see the transaction disappear.
Articles in this section
- Will you be busy over the Bank Holiday Weekend?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- It won't let me book my tickets online?
- Can I use PayPal to purchase my tickets?
- Can I buy tickets for 2017?
- I have two paid bookings?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- Why has my payment failed?
- I'm having problems with the items in my basket?