Please bring your order number (this can be found on your booking confirmation). This can be presented in printed and written form or shown on a mobile device, along with your payment card and proof of identification on the day of your visit. Accepted proof of identification includes a passport, national identity card and driving licence.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an e-ticket/Print@Home option?
- I do not have the card used to purchase my tickets, what should I do?
- I have not received my email confirmation, what should I do?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- How can I book my tickets to visit today?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets/the PDF is corrupted, what should I do?
- How can I collect my tickets?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I have booked for someone else with my card and I won't be there, what should I do?