Please bring your order number (this can be found on your booking confirmation). This can be presented in printed and written form or shown on a mobile device, along with your payment card and proof of identification on the day of your visit. Accepted proof of identification includes a passport, national identity card and driving licence.
Articles in this section
- I have not received my email confirmation
- Do you offer a e-ticket/print at home option?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card used to purchase?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- I have not received my Print@Home tickets or the pdf is corrupted?
- How can I collect my tickets?
- What do I need to bring with me to collect my tickets?
- I've forgotten my voucher
- I have booked for someone else/I am the cardholder but I won't be there to collect