We have a limited number of wheelchairs available for loan at the customer service desk inside our ticket office in County Hall. Please note that this service is provided on a 'first come first served' basis, is subject to availability and you may be asked to pay a deposit of £350.00 using a credit card. Wheelchairs cannot be pre-booked. These wheelchairs are for use solely at Coca-Cola London Eye for the duration of the experience and cannot be taken off site.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for Guests with Hearing or Visual Impairments?
- How do Wheelchair Users access the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Can I hire a wheelchair?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Are wheelchairs permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- How do wheelchair users board the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are mobility scooter permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are there T-loop systems available on the London Eye River Cruise?