Teacher planning tickets can only be used once payment for your school visit has been made and successfully received. Only redeemable Monday to Friday, these tickets are strictly for teachers of the school to conduct their pre-visit assessments. Once you have confirmation of your paid booking, you can redeem your teacher planning tickets when taking your booking reference number and School ID to the ticket office at The London Eye. These tickets cannot be booked in advance and are only redeemable onsite at The London Eye.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 - Information for Schools with a School Trip Booking
- Are you accredited with the ‘LOtC Quality Badge’?
- Will we need to queue for the London Eye when visiting for a School Trip?
- How can I make a school booking?
- What is included in a schools package?
- Do you offer school visit for the River Cruise or any other local attractions?
- Do you offer a discount for schools?
- How much are tickets for schools?
- Do you offer a lunch room facility for schools?
- Where can I find your risk assessments?