We're sorry you are struggling to check out. Payments can fail when the information provided at checkout does not match that which is held by your bank. Here are some things to remember when booking online:
• The address and postcode you enter has to be the billing address for the card. This is where the statements are sent.
• If paying by Visa or MasterCard, only enter the compulsory fields - please do not enter a ‘Start Date’ or ‘Issue Number’.
• If paying by a Switch Card, please enter all compulsory fields as well as either a ‘Start Date’ or ‘Issue Number’.
• If paying by American Express, the security number is made up of four digits on the front of the card.
• If you have attempted to check out a few times with no success, we recommend you close the web page and wait at least 60 minutes before trying again.
• If you still experience problems, please contact your bank to confirm the exact format of the billing address and account holder's name.