The following items cannot be taken on to the London Eye:
- Baby buggies that cannot be folded down (pushchairs/buggies can be stored free of charge in the London Eye Ticket Office left luggage)
- Large bags/suitcases or rucksacks
- Motorcycle helmets
- Skateboards and rollerblades
- Tripods (unless agreed in advance with the London Eye Press Office team)
- Prohibited items include sharp objects or anything which may be considered a security risk including penknives, scissors, metal nail files, toy or replica guns. If such objects are found or declared they will be checked in and returned to you after your experience providing the item is legal in the UK.
- Food and drink that is not provided by the London Eye.
- Restrictions apply to some types of film and photography equipment.
There is a left luggage facility in the London Eye Ticket Office where large bags/suitcases can be stored at a charge of £5 per item. Please ensure that all luggage is collected by 7pm as an overnight charge of £25 applies.