Coca-Cola London Eye is proud to provide T Loop facilities in our Ticket Hall, 4D Experience and London Eye River Cruise. If you would like to use this please seek assistance from staff and switch to the T loop setting on your device(s). Guests who are deaf or have a hearing impairment may wish to purchase our mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look out for on your London Eye experience. On our London Eye River Cruises, T-loops systems are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for Guests with Hearing or Visual Impairments?
- Can I hire a wheelchair?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Are wheelchairs permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- How do wheelchair users board the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are mobility scooters permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are there T-loop systems available on the London Eye River Cruise?
- I’m concerned about the size of my wheelchair will I be able to board?