London Eye is proud to provide T Loop facilities in our Ticket Hall and London Eye River Cruise. If you would like to use this please seek assistance from staff and switch to the T loop setting on your device(s). On our London Eye River Cruises, T-loops systems are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for guests who are hard of hearing?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the London Eye?
- I’m concerned about the size of my wheelchair. Will I be able to board?
- Can I bring medicine, including hypodermic needles and epi pens?
- Are assistance dogs permitted on the London Eye?
- Do you offer disabled parking?