Yes, we welcome assistance dogs. We request that your dog is clearly identifiable as a working dog. Please be aware that there may be a small delay to boarding to ensure that your dog is as comfortable as possible.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for Guests with Hearing or Visual Impairments?
- Can I hire a wheelchair?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the London Eye?
- I’m concerned about the size of my wheelchair. Will I be able to board?
- Can I bring medicine, including hypodermic needles and epi pens?
- Are assistance dogs permitted on the London Eye?
- Do you offer disabled parking?