Our boarding ramp and boarding gates can facilitate a 37 inch wheelchair, including motorised wheelchairs. If you have any further concerns please ask a member of staff on the day or contact our accessible booking line as listed above.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for Guests with Hearing or Visual Impairments?
- How do Wheelchair Users access the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Can I hire a wheelchair?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the Coca-Cola London Eye?
- Are wheelchairs permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- How do wheelchair users board the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are mobility scooter permitted onto the London Eye River Cruise?
- Are there T-loop systems available on the London Eye River Cruise?