We understand that circumstances beyond your control can result into you arriving to the London Eye later than your arrival time slot. If you are running late, please speak to a member of our team onsite and they will endeavour to ensure your entry at the next available time. This may involve a small wait and may also incur a £10 rebooking fee. Please note: that for groups you will be charged £10 per 10 people.
Articles in this section
- Is there enough time to see everything if I select the latest time slot?
- How can I book my tickets to visit today?
- How do I book online?
- What photo ID can I bring?
- I've booked a time slot, what time should I arrive?
- Is there a quieter time to visit the London Eye?
- How long are the queues for the London Eye?
- Can I visit the London Eye during the New Year's Eve Fireworks?
- What happens if I'm running late?
- Can I buy tickets on the day?