If you have an existing booking and the attraction is closed on the date you intended to visit, your ticket is valid until Monday the 31st of May 2021. You will need to pre-book a date and time of your choosing in advance as we have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing. Book your time slot here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- I am a Merlin Pass holder, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing Standard or Fast Track ticket, what should I do?
- I have an existing VIP Experience booking, what should I do?
- How do I redeem my existing London Eye River Cruise Tickets and London Combination tickets?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened – but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?