Yes, guests will need to wear a face covering when visiting our attraction as a condition of entry. Face coverings are not required for children under the age of 11 or for people with certain health conditions and/or disabilities. In addition, visitors will see our guest-facing employees wearing Personal Protective Equipment including facemasks and visors. Hygiene screens have been installed in front of many of our food stalls and shop counters, and we have installed social distancing markers throughout our attraction.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to reopen?
- Do I need to wear a face covering/facemask?
- What new measures will I see on my visit to the London Eye?
- Will your toilets be open and how will you ensure they are safe?
- What do I do if one of my family is ill at the last minute?
- Why have you got Temperature Checks? And what if I have a condition or disability?