Combine your experience on the London Eye with a relaxing London Eye River Cruise along the Thames. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to see London from two different perspectives!
- Exciting 40-minute circular sightseeing cruise along the River Thames
- Live commentary from our specialist guides on the River Cruise
- Book a date and time for your River Cruise
- After you book you will receive instructions to choose a time for your London Eye visit
- If you are buying 10 or more tickets, you may be entitled to a group rate – to find out more, please go to our Groups section.
The London Eye River Cruise wheelchair lift can accommodate standard size wheelchairs only.
There are a maximum of 3 wheelchairs allowed per cruise and wheelchair tickets must be pre-booked.
Guests 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older.
All Children Under 3 must have a valid ticket.
Audio commentary available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian and Japanese. T-loop system is also available.