If you purchase an advance ticket from our website or from any other company you will be issued with an extra free ticket* for your carer when you arrive and produce any of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
• International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
*Please note, if you are interested in one of our VIP experiences such as a Champagne experience or one of our food or drink tasting experiences, the free carer will only receive entry onto the London Eye.
For further information regarding accessibility, please visit here.