Guests with accessible needs are entitled to a free carer ticket. When purchasing a standard, FastTrack or multi attraction ticket in advance from our website, you will be given the opportunity to book a free carer ticket alongside your order. Please Note, you must be purchasing at least 1 full priced ticket in order to be able to add a carer ticket in your basket.
On the day of your visit, you must produce any one of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A Blue or Orange badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
Please note, if you are interested in one of our VIP experiences such as a Champagne experience or one of our food or drink tasting experiences, the free carer will only receive entry onto the London Eye.
If you have any queries relating to our Carer Ticket policy, please contact our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to help.