If you purchase an advance ticket from our website or from any other company, you will be able to receive a free carer ticket* that you can also pre-book using the below links:
London Eye Carer HERE
London Eye River Cruise HERE
On the day of your visit, you must produce any one of the below documentation.
• Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
• Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
• Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
• A Blue or Orange badge, or
• In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
• International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
*Please note, if you are interested in one of our VIP experiences such as a Champagne experience or one of our food or drink tasting experiences, the free carer will only receive entry onto the London Eye.
For further information regarding accessibility, please visit here.