Guests are welcome to bring any medicine they may require for their day out. Please be aware that all guests are subject to a brief security search, if you are concerned about any items you may have with you please speak to a member of staff.
Articles in this section
- Are you able to provide assistance to Disabled Guests?
- Do Disabled Guests have to Queue?
- What facilities are there for guests who are hard of hearing?
- Are mobility scooters accepted onto the London Eye?
- I’m concerned about the size of my wheelchair. Will I be able to board?
- Can I bring medicine, including hypodermic needles and epi pens?
- Are assistance dogs permitted on the London Eye?
- Do you offer disabled parking?